Technical VFX Artist (Unity)
Creation of stylized and captivating visual effects in accordance with Riflecore artistic vision. Usage of the existing visual stack and further expansion of VFX methodologies.
- Collaborate with the VFX artist and technical artist to build a stylistically coherent VFX framework combining hand-drawn and procedural approaches.
- Communicate with the entire game development team to ensure cohesion between game mechanics and visual effects.
- Manage the balance between quality and resources available for the best game experience.
- Participate in planning, organizing, and following the delivery plan on your tasks.
- A portfolio containing in-engine works of high-quality visual effects.
- Knowledge of essential techniques and design principles of visual effects in traditional animation.
- Understanding common technical workflows and communicating your ideas to the technical artist.
- Experience in designing a combination of hand-drawn, particle, and material-based visual effects.
- Understanding essentials of Unity game engine or at least strong experience with other game engines, like Unreal Engine.
- Capable of setting up and supporting VFX elements as materials, prefabs, particle systems, post-processing components, and other custom-written unity components.
- Ability to do modeling and texturing required to bring VFX ideas to life.
- Fundamental understanding of shaders, modern-day graphics function from concept to implementation and optimization.
Languages: English Intermediate or higher (B1+).