As the UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for defining the user experience and aesthetic vision for Verticle (https://verticle.one) and its affiliated plugins. Collaborating intimately with our frontend team, you will drive the evolution of our Generative 3D platform, emphasizing its AI co-authorship user experience.
- Lead the UI/UX design vision for verticle.one, influencing its future user experience and visual trajectory.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to define essential user features and craft compelling user stories.
- Engineer a user-centric experience, ensuring that the platform is intuitive, accessible, and aligns with its technological offerings.
- Collaborate with project leaders for feature prioritization, delivery planning, and transforming features into actionable development stories.
- Design and iterate on platform visuals on Figma.
- Ensure UI scalability and adaptability across multiple platforms.
- Organize platform assets, outline tasks for frontend development, oversee design realization with QA assistance, and support the technical execution of design concepts.
- Utilize analytics and feedback to refine user experience and design to align with project objectives.
- Coordinate with plugin developers (e.g., for Unreal Engine and Unity) to maintain consistent design and user experience patterns.
- Conceptualize and develop showcases and design ideas for future platform features.
- Contribute to the creation of promotional materials.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Figma, backed by a portfolio of successful projects.
- Extensive experience in the development of web-applications and platforms.
- A comprehensive portfolio showcasing pertinent web-based or standalone applications.
- In-depth knowledge of user experience design, with a special focus on contemporary AI products like ChatGPT, Midjourney, and Stable-Diffusion.
- Mastery in mapping out the User Experience journey, conducting user research, and converting insights into tangible design strategies.
- Skilled in creating prototypes, offering guidance to frontend developers and QA, and ensuring design integrity throughout its realization.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in developing AI-centric products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and results-oriented.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Languages: English Intermediate or higher (B1+).
Contract duration: 12 months, possibility of indefinite-term contract / employment.