Experienced UI/UX designer with a portfolio of game projects, capable of both conceptualizing and implementing UI for Riflecore.
- High-level planning of Riflecore’s UI systems.
- Designing overall user experience flow accommodating various Riflecore modes and experiences.
- Ensuring the UI is designed in unison with the game’s art direction.
- Production and implementation of UI assets.
- Assessing feedback and fine-tuning user experience.
- Demonstrated UI/UX design experience in shipped game products.
- Capability to work in collaboration with art lead, technical artist, and programmers on implementation of UI design ideas.
- Testing your work in-game and iterating based on the feedback coming from testers and the team.
- Understanding graphics design, usability, and practical approach for visual information presentation.
- Knowledge of graphic editors, animation tools, and prototyping tools.
- Understanding videogame tech budget limitations.
- Familiarity with Unity game engine and its UI tools.
- Preparation of graphics assets and their in-game implementation into working systems.
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge.
- Understanding of shaders and scripting language.
- Knowledge of 3D software.
- Deep knowledge of Unity components.
Languages: English Intermediate or higher (B1+).