Development of Virtual Being solution in Unreal Engine 4 based on an integration of custom Evolving AI technology. The solution is based on a custom architecture that uses genetic algorithms and reinforcement learning, together creating a system capable of learning skills in real-time and capturing surrounding context. Part of the project is a dialogue system, allowing users to engage NPCs in a free-flowing conversation.
- Participation in research for advancement of the state-of-the-art in virtual beings.
- Prototyping of Virtual Beings ML stack components.
- Development of new advanced technologies related to simulating convincing human-like behavior in learning, motion, speech and decision making.
- Working in cooperation with the AI team to develop, iterate and tune the final AI solution.
- Collaborate with the team to prototype solutions, experiments, and concepts.
- MS or PhD degree in a relevant field (math statistics, math modelling, computer science, etc.).
- Proven working experience as Senior Data Scientist for 2+ years.
- Knowledge of ML frameworks and libraries: Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch (the more, the better).
- Knowledge of classical machine learning algorithms, deep learning, modern neural network approaches. Profound understanding of Transformers/CNN.
- NLP, chatbot development, text content analysis.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in object detection and tracking; gesture recognition, scene understanding, movement/action prediction; semantic segmentation and instance semantic segmentation.
- Data preparation: raw data annotation and labeling, data augmentation and normalization.
- Base knowledge of Flask web framework. HTTP 2.0 and REST APIs.
- Passion for game development / industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and results-oriented.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Languages: English Intermediate +.
Contract duration: 12 months, possibility of indefinite-term contract / employment.