2D Environment Artist (Unity)
Creation of lush, detailed and multilayered environments for Riflecore maps. Application of skills and artistic taste to work in tune with the intended art direction and hybrid 2D/3D approach to in-game graphics.
- Create and iterate on high-quality 2D assets based on concept art and references for in-engine use.
- Assemble locations with said assets with guidance and assistance from the project's technical artist and lead artist.
- Ensure that your assets fit with technical requirements and overall intended style of the project.
- Portfolio of your current environment art with emphasis on both pure 2D and mixed 3D/2D approaches without reliance on phototextures.
- Understanding of light, color, form and materials and ability to apply those principles to your painting and asset creation.
- Excellent knowledge of PS and proper asset export pipeline for in-engine textures.
- Familiarity with Unity engine.
- Familiarity with git clients.
Nice to have:
- Intermediate Unity engine expertise.
- Ability to create rough 3D blockouts as a basis for some of your assets for quicker iterations and re-use of assets.
Languages: English Intermediate +.
Contract duration: 12 months, possibility of indefinite-term contract / employment.